|Published:||Aug 22, 2010 12:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 21, 2010 9:29 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A broken water main is likely to blame for a large sinkhole that opened up in a Fort Myers street.
The hole sits in the middle of Cortez Boulevard near Edison Avenue, just off US 41.
No word on how long it may take to repair.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning