|Published:||Aug 22, 2010 12:29 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 21, 2010 9:29 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A broken water main is likely to blame for a large sinkhole that opened up in a Fort Myers street.
The hole sits in the middle of Cortez Boulevard near Edison Avenue, just off US 41.
No word on how long it may take to repair.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Crews battle brush fire near Island Park
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- SWFL soldier surprises kids live on WINK News
- Police say school nurse's blood alcohol level was .275
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- FMPD gets high-tech vehicle to catch impaired drivers
- Man gets life after selling heroin near Lee Middle School