|Published:||Aug 22, 2010 8:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 22, 2010 5:53 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - Democrats Kendrick Meek and Jeff Greene are hitting the campaign trail for the last Sunday before the Senate primary.
Congressman Meek plans to stop at five Miami-area churches before meeting with other statewide Democratic candidates for a Tampa rally.
Greene, a billionaire who got in the race on the last possible day, plans stops in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties. During a West Palm Beach early voting event, he plans to join his mother as she casts her ballot.
Tuesday's primary winner will face Republican Marco Rubio and Gov. Charlie Crist, who is running as an independent, in the November election.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges