|Published:||Aug 21, 2010 12:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 7:05 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Homeowners in Lee County will soon get an idea of how much they'll pay in property taxes. TRIM notices, or truth in millage notices, are scheduled to be mailed out Friday the 20th.
The TRIM notices assess the value of your property, as well as the taxable value. It also gives you a hint as to what you might have to pay in property taxes for the coming year.
If you want to contest yours, complaints have to be filed with the Lee County Tax Collectors office.
To find out more, log onto http://www.leepa.org/FAQ/FAQForm.aspx.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis