|Published:||Aug 21, 2010 12:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 7:05 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Homeowners in Lee County will soon get an idea of how much they'll pay in property taxes. TRIM notices, or truth in millage notices, are scheduled to be mailed out Friday the 20th.
The TRIM notices assess the value of your property, as well as the taxable value. It also gives you a hint as to what you might have to pay in property taxes for the coming year.
If you want to contest yours, complaints have to be filed with the Lee County Tax Collectors office.
To find out more, log onto http://www.leepa.org/FAQ/FAQForm.aspx.
- Police arrest man who crashed his car into Cape canal
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- CCSO investigates Waffle House armed robbery
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed
- Woman dies after driving into pond