|Published:||Aug 21, 2010 3:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 21, 2010 12:32 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County Deputies arrest a burglary suspect who got away with nothing.
Investigators says 19 year old Cedric Robinson and another man tried burglarizing a house on Fourth Street near Poinciana Street in Fort Myers on Thursday.
The homeowner actually caught them in the act! The suspects took off without stealing anything. Robinson is charged with burglary in grand theft.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids