|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 9:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 6:45 PM EDT|
NAPLES PARK, Fla. - Crews are responding to a water main break at Vanderbilt Drive between 103rd Street and 104th Street.
Traffic is being detoured around the water main break using 6th Street.
Crews are on site making repairs and expect to have the road opened to northbound and southbound traffic in a few hours.
Vanderbilt Drive is expected to be reduced to ONE LANE ONLY for a short time on Saturday, Aug. 21 while crews place asphalt on the roadway.
Advance warning signs, lighted arrow boards and barricades will be used to assist drivers traveling through this area.
- Rep. Trey Radel says he will not resign from Congress
- Rep. Trey Radel speaks publicly on arrest, rehab and future
- McGregor Blvd.now open after vehicle hits pedestrian
- Wawa, Chipotle and others come to South Ft. Myers
- Wildlife officials say pelican injuries are on the rise
- Man found dead in Golden Gate Estates Home
- Suncoast Santa competes with big drives for toys for kids
- LCEC band Killa-Watts play for LARC