|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 5:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 2:31 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Around 12:15 pm Friday, crews responded to a crash at the intersection of US 41 and Port Charlotte Blvd involving a passenger truck and semi truck. The semi-truck jackknifed.
One vehicle had a ruptured fuel tank. The SB lanes at US 41 and Port Charlotte Blvd were blocked.
Hazmat was called in because the tanks on the semi are leaking.
There were not serious injuries.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'