|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 5:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 2:31 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Around 12:15 pm Friday, crews responded to a crash at the intersection of US 41 and Port Charlotte Blvd involving a passenger truck and semi truck. The semi-truck jackknifed.
One vehicle had a ruptured fuel tank. The SB lanes at US 41 and Port Charlotte Blvd were blocked.
Hazmat was called in because the tanks on the semi are leaking.
There were not serious injuries.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann