|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 5:31 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 2:31 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Around 12:15 pm Friday, crews responded to a crash at the intersection of US 41 and Port Charlotte Blvd involving a passenger truck and semi truck. The semi-truck jackknifed.
One vehicle had a ruptured fuel tank. The SB lanes at US 41 and Port Charlotte Blvd were blocked.
Hazmat was called in because the tanks on the semi are leaking.
There were not serious injuries.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church