|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 4:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 1:57 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit, Street Crimes Unit and SWAT raided a known drug house Thursday at 6:45 a.m. at 122 Barre Dr., Port Charlotte. Narcotics detectives purchased crack cocaine twice at the Barre Dr. home in undercover operations; June 21 from Massey, and Zavala on June 22.
Two men and two women who live in the home were arrested; they were:
Frank Elton Massey, 57, $7,500 bond, 9th booking.
Caryl Ann Zavala, 53, $11,000 bond, 7th booking.
Tiquisha Devona Bennett, 22, No bond, 10th booking.
Tommy L. Martin, 51, $3,500 bond, 2nd booking.
Narcotics detectives found heroin, cocaine, opium and Klonopin in the home along with residue on burnt brillo, spoons, plastic straws and a digital scale. The four were transported to the Charlotte County Jail and all remain in jail this morning.
If you have information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend
- NASA suspects bad valve for space station trouble