|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 3:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 12:16 PM EDT|
HENDRY COUNTY, Fla. - A woman is raped, then she allegedly uses her car to plow down her attacker... but deputies say 21-year-old Amber Lee slammed into the wrong guy.
Only WINK News goes inside the jail to talk to Lee about this chilling crime.
She says it was a tragic accident, but the victim's family isn't so sure.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause