|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 3:22 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 12:16 PM EDT|
HENDRY COUNTY, Fla. - A woman is raped, then she allegedly uses her car to plow down her attacker... but deputies say 21-year-old Amber Lee slammed into the wrong guy.
Only WINK News goes inside the jail to talk to Lee about this chilling crime.
She says it was a tragic accident, but the victim's family isn't so sure.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Victims say man exposed himself in Naples beach parking lot
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- New Lee superintendent to make $169,000 her first year
- Zombies to unite at Bell Tower for a good cause
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court