WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A man reportedly fell to his death from a 21-story office building in West Palm Beach.
Police say 24-year-old Brett Hall jumped from the top of the Northbridge Centre building Thursday morning. Police are calling the death a suicide.
Witnesses reported that the man might have lived through the initial fall but didn't survive for long.
It wasn't clear how Hall got to the building's roof. A detective on the scene said only maintenance workers and security guards have access to the area.
The property managers, the Gaedeke Group, said they would not comment until the investigation was closed.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th