|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 3:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 12:53 PM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A man reportedly fell to his death from a 21-story office building in West Palm Beach.
Police say 24-year-old Brett Hall jumped from the top of the Northbridge Centre building Thursday morning. Police are calling the death a suicide.
Witnesses reported that the man might have lived through the initial fall but didn't survive for long.
It wasn't clear how Hall got to the building's roof. A detective on the scene said only maintenance workers and security guards have access to the area.
The property managers, the Gaedeke Group, said they would not comment until the investigation was closed.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigate trash compactor fire
- It's almost time to 'spring forward'
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool