|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 3:53 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 12:53 PM EDT|
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A man reportedly fell to his death from a 21-story office building in West Palm Beach.
Police say 24-year-old Brett Hall jumped from the top of the Northbridge Centre building Thursday morning. Police are calling the death a suicide.
Witnesses reported that the man might have lived through the initial fall but didn't survive for long.
It wasn't clear how Hall got to the building's roof. A detective on the scene said only maintenance workers and security guards have access to the area.
The property managers, the Gaedeke Group, said they would not comment until the investigation was closed.
- North Fort Myers murder suspect caught
- BREAKING: Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle
- Sebelius visits Miami to talk about health care
- Landlord accused in lead paint case
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs