|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 11:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 8:32 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - It's been a week since a Fort Myers mom disappeared.
Debra Lewis says, "This is not normal, she would have come right home to me, cried to me,ya know, that's our relationship."
Debra Lewis says it's been an entire week since her best friend and roommate, Jennifer Lehman, disappeared.
"I don't have a very good feeling at all."
Lewis has been friends with Jennifer for 20 years and says she asked her to move in after her only child Brittany was killed in a car crash back in June.
"She couldn't bear to be alone without her daughter, I moved in, she moved her mother in."
The night she disappeared, Jennifer had met a friend, Jeff Pimrich, for dinner.
"From what I understand from Jeff, she got more and more upset as the night when on, she got more and more upset about her daughter and started crying."
Deputies say Jennifer left in a white 93 Nissan 300zxsimilar to this - neither she nor the car- have been seen since.
"I don't think she has the guts to take her whole life."
However with no money withdrawn from her bank account, Lewis is beginning to fear the worst.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Men take homeowner's truck at gunpoint, abandon it nearby
- Salvation Army of Collier short on donations and volunteers
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements