|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 9:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 7:34 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Flu shots are available at major drug stores.
Store like Walgreen's and Rite Aid are offering flu vaccinations.
These shots have become an important source of revenue for the pharmacy business.
This year's shot covers the seasonal flu and the H1N1 virus. The cost is $25.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Man allegedly shoots step-son in face for being a 'moocher'
- Immokalee Rd. reopens after 2 crashes, moments apart
- Teen bound up as crooks raid home
- Oil rig up for consideration at Immokalee Airport
- Four kids hospitalized after two separate near drownings