|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 9:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 7:34 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Flu shots are available at major drug stores.
Store like Walgreen's and Rite Aid are offering flu vaccinations.
These shots have become an important source of revenue for the pharmacy business.
This year's shot covers the seasonal flu and the H1N1 virus. The cost is $25.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- USPS to deliver mail in SWFL on certain Sundays
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs
- Naples based St. Matthew's House expanding to Labelle