|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 3:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 1:31 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A missing dog turned up in Tampa after being sold online by the family's neighbor.
Four month old Milo is back with his Cape Coral family after going missing last week.
The dog's owner put up signs around the neighborhood and even posted magnets on their cars in hopes of finding the Jack Russell Terrier. But, it was an online ad on Craigslist that led the family to their dog.
A woman contacted the family saying she saw the dog on the popular web site. The family's neighbor admitted to police he found the dog on his lawn and sold it to a woman in Tampa for $10.
The neighbor claims he didn't know Milo belonged to the family.
No charges were filed.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- 3 people killed in Florida Panhandle boat crash