|Published:||Aug 20, 2010 11:24 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 20, 2010 5:44 PM EDT|
ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. - A boy swimming at the beach survives a shark attack.
Earlier this week, Seth was swimming with his family at Crescent Beach when a shark attacked him in the shallow waters.
Seth's leg is injured and was treated at Flagler Hospital. The doctors were also able to give the boy a present; a shark took they pulled from his leg.
The doctors said Seth has six bite marks on the bottom of his foot and three or four on top. The boy will have to spend a few days in the hospital before he can return to his hoe in Gainesville.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral