|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 9:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 6:30 PM EDT|
ANAHEIM, Cali. - A woman has filed a discrimination complaint against Disneyland for sending her home for wearing her hijab -- a Muslim head scarf and symbol of faith -- to work.
Imane Boudial said she has been sent home four times without pay for wearing. She is a restaurant hostess at Storyteller's Restaurant at Disneyland's Grand California Hotel. She said management offered her a job in the back -- out of public view but she refused.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 16 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Fla. Attorney General temporarily stops Service Star
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776