|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 9:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 6:30 PM EDT|
ANAHEIM, Cali. - A woman has filed a discrimination complaint against Disneyland for sending her home for wearing her hijab -- a Muslim head scarf and symbol of faith -- to work.
Imane Boudial said she has been sent home four times without pay for wearing. She is a restaurant hostess at Storyteller's Restaurant at Disneyland's Grand California Hotel. She said management offered her a job in the back -- out of public view but she refused.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers