|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 9:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 6:30 PM EDT|
ANAHEIM, Cali. - A woman has filed a discrimination complaint against Disneyland for sending her home for wearing her hijab -- a Muslim head scarf and symbol of faith -- to work.
Imane Boudial said she has been sent home four times without pay for wearing. She is a restaurant hostess at Storyteller's Restaurant at Disneyland's Grand California Hotel. She said management offered her a job in the back -- out of public view but she refused.
- FMPD arrests 10 on drug charges, looking for 9 more
- SWFL residents join in March Against Monsanto
- Request to exhume remains from panhandle school rejected
- Fort Myers Dog Show takes over Lee Civic Center
- Immokalee man bites another mans ear off
- 90 acre brush fire in Charlotte County
- FWC hits water during 'Busiest Boating Weekend'