|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 11:50 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 6:57 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A youth pastor has been arrested for allegedly having an inappropriate relationship with a minor.
Police arrested Nancy Earp on Thursday. She has been charged with lewd and lascivious behavior with a minor.
She worked as a birthday party hostess at Roller Skating The Net. The rink also operates the Super Kids Church where Earp was a leader for the group. She was not an ordained youth pastor.
Earp was caught sending emails to the minor which outlined her sexual transgranssions.
Supposedly, the minor believed they were best friends. They spent a lot of time together until things became physical.
Earp is being held at the Lee County jail.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies