|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 3:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 12:21 PM EDT|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - An upcoming Sarah Palin event is being moved to a smaller venue because of slow ticket sales.
The "Evening of Hope with Sarah Palin," scheduled for next Thursday in Jacksonville, has been moved from the 2,936-seat Moran Theatre to the 609-seat Terry Theatre.
Mark Nelson, Florida director for Heroic Media, said the event was moved because not enough tickets have been sold and organizers would rather have a packed theater.
The event is a fundraiser for Heroic Media, a faith-based nonprofit group aimed at reducing abortions.
Tickets range from $50 to $100.
- LCSO finds, arrests North Fort Myers murder suspect
- Suspect in Lehigh double murder located in WY
- Man pays down 76 layaway orders at Fla. store
- FMPD arrests 32 suspected drug dealers
- LCSO searched for missing 29 y/o Bonita man
- Attorney blasts investigation into FSU's Winston
- Deputies shoot bank robbery suspect who claimed to have bomb
- 2 transported by helicopter after serious crash on SR 776
- Hertz plans to open temporary headquarters in Bonita Springs
- Corrections officer accused of stealing inmate IDs