|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 3:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 12:21 PM EDT|
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - An upcoming Sarah Palin event is being moved to a smaller venue because of slow ticket sales.
The "Evening of Hope with Sarah Palin," scheduled for next Thursday in Jacksonville, has been moved from the 2,936-seat Moran Theatre to the 609-seat Terry Theatre.
Mark Nelson, Florida director for Heroic Media, said the event was moved because not enough tickets have been sold and organizers would rather have a packed theater.
The event is a fundraiser for Heroic Media, a faith-based nonprofit group aimed at reducing abortions.
Tickets range from $50 to $100.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm