|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 3:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 12:05 PM EDT|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A man was injured when he fell from a third floor balcony at a Daytona Beach hotel.
Police say 30-year-old Leslie Jason Hamer was listed in stable condition after his fall at the Harbour Beach Resort Tuesday afternoon. A witness told police that she was sitting by the hotel's pool deck when she saw Hamer hang from the balcony for a short time and then fall.
Police say Hamer had been arguing with a woman in the hotel room before his injury. The woman told police that she left the room to pack her car, and the room was empty when she returned.
She reportedly went to the balcony, looked over the rail and saw Hamer lying in a pool of blood on the ground below.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings
- New Florida voting law
- Cape woman keeps track of OK friends, family
- Senate committee approves immigration bill