|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 3:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 12:05 PM EDT|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - A man was injured when he fell from a third floor balcony at a Daytona Beach hotel.
Police say 30-year-old Leslie Jason Hamer was listed in stable condition after his fall at the Harbour Beach Resort Tuesday afternoon. A witness told police that she was sitting by the hotel's pool deck when she saw Hamer hang from the balcony for a short time and then fall.
Police say Hamer had been arguing with a woman in the hotel room before his injury. The woman told police that she left the room to pack her car, and the room was empty when she returned.
She reportedly went to the balcony, looked over the rail and saw Hamer lying in a pool of blood on the ground below.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Fla. man charged in boy death eyed in 2nd killing
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico