|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 10:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 7:16 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - With school starting Monday, school administrators ask parents to remind their children to turn off the cell phones at school. It was also asked that parents not text their children during school hours.
Lee County schools have a strict policy regarding cell phone use. Students are allowed to have their phone on campus, but it needs to be turned off.
Ignoring this rule multiple times could result in an out of school suspension. Teachers have been instructed to confiscate any phone used during class.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Fla. could increase private school vouchers
- Man gets life for fatally shooting ex-girlfriend
- Ukraine throws wrench into Obama vacation plan