|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 10:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 7:16 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - With school starting Monday, school administrators ask parents to remind their children to turn off the cell phones at school. It was also asked that parents not text their children during school hours.
Lee County schools have a strict policy regarding cell phone use. Students are allowed to have their phone on campus, but it needs to be turned off.
Ignoring this rule multiple times could result in an out of school suspension. Teachers have been instructed to confiscate any phone used during class.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Postal Service letter carriers collect toys this Saturday