|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 11:49 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 7:47 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - An employee from Oriental Massage has been arrested on Wednesday for alleged solicitation of prostitution.
Pi Wu was arrested after taking a regular massage further than necessary with a Lee County Narcotics/Vice detective.
The detective was escorted to a room where he undressed and laid down on the table. After several minutes Wu came into the room and escorted him to a different one. It was equipped with bottles of lubrication, wet naps, a radio, and paper towels.
After 45 minutes into the massage, Wu began rubbing the detective's private area. Through eye contact and body language Wu asked if it was ok to keep going. The detective agreed claiming he had plenty of extra money. Wu agreed and proceeded to rub and touch the detective's private area.
The detective immediately gave a prearranged signal and several marked Lee County Sheriff Deputies went into the business. They placed Wu under arrest.
She is currently being held at Lee County jail.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space