|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 11:49 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 7:47 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - An employee from Oriental Massage has been arrested on Wednesday for alleged solicitation of prostitution.
Pi Wu was arrested after taking a regular massage further than necessary with a Lee County Narcotics/Vice detective.
The detective was escorted to a room where he undressed and laid down on the table. After several minutes Wu came into the room and escorted him to a different one. It was equipped with bottles of lubrication, wet naps, a radio, and paper towels.
After 45 minutes into the massage, Wu began rubbing the detective's private area. Through eye contact and body language Wu asked if it was ok to keep going. The detective agreed claiming he had plenty of extra money. Wu agreed and proceeded to rub and touch the detective's private area.
The detective immediately gave a prearranged signal and several marked Lee County Sheriff Deputies went into the business. They placed Wu under arrest.
She is currently being held at Lee County jail.
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- Firefighters rescue driver from atop his submerged vehicle
- Despite loss, FGCU fans make the best of game day
- LCSO searches for hit & run suspect, bicyclist hospitalized
- Crist defends President Obama, blasts Scott
- Security plans for Boston Marathon to be detailed