|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 3:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 12:29 PM EDT|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) - International Speedway Corp. is shaking up its executive suite for the second time in two weeks.
Roger VanDerSnick, executive vice president and chief operating officer, has left the Daytona Beach-based racetrack operator following the elimination of his position.
Last week, International Speedway Corp. replaced Robin Braig with Joie Chitwood as president of Daytona International Speedway.
International Speedway Corp. is streamlining and restructuring to combat sagging revenue as the economy struggles to recover. Officials say International Speedway Corp. hopes to produce between $20 to $30 million in savings by the start of 2011.
- Barricaded man didn't survive in house fire
- Gateway street still blocked after fire, SWAT situation
- Retired Corrections officer arrested after accident
- Body identified in Fort Myers death investigation
- Neighbors fighting for fire station on Livingston Road
- Comedy show to benefit unpaid employees of Wise Guys
- Tiger has 4 pound hairball removed
- Stranger Danger in Naples
- Homes near sinkhole condemned
- Protecting children on the roads