|Published:||Aug 19, 2010 4:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 19, 2010 1:18 PM EDT|
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) - Tim Tebow is missing his second straight practice, putting his home preseason debut in question.
The Denver Broncos' rookie quarterback apparently suffered bruised ribs in his first pro game Sunday night at Cincinnati when Bengals linebacker Abdul Hodge blasted him in his left side as he was scrambling for the score on the game's final play.
Tebow practiced 48 hours later, although he skipped the post-practice sprints that he usually wins. He left the field Wednesday during warmups after consulting with head trainer Steve Antonopulos and didn't return.
Kyle Orton and Brady Quinn split the snaps again Thursday, the final day of training camp, and they might have to do the same when the Broncos face the Detroit Lions on Saturday night at Invesco Field.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Fort Myers Florist launches DIY wedding flower sessions
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- Mote Marine asking people to keep eye out for whale sharks
- Englewood man arrested on child pornography charges
- How hurricanes get their names