|Published:||Aug 18, 2010 10:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 18, 2010 7:17 PM EDT|
JACKONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - A Jacksonville police sergeant reportedly caused a crash when he cut off another driver.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office reports that Sgt. K.T. Anderson changed lanes early Wednesday morning to turn into a driveway to perform a property check. A woman driving behind Anderson did notice the lane change and hit the marked cruiser from behind. Both vehicles had been traveling about 30 mph.
No injuries were reported.
No charges were immediately filed, but a sheriff's office spokesman says Anderson will be listed as the at-fault driver.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Officials: At least 20 whales in deeper water
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti