|Published:||Aug 18, 2010 10:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 18, 2010 7:17 PM EDT|
JACKONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - A Jacksonville police sergeant reportedly caused a crash when he cut off another driver.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office reports that Sgt. K.T. Anderson changed lanes early Wednesday morning to turn into a driveway to perform a property check. A woman driving behind Anderson did notice the lane change and hit the marked cruiser from behind. Both vehicles had been traveling about 30 mph.
No injuries were reported.
No charges were immediately filed, but a sheriff's office spokesman says Anderson will be listed as the at-fault driver.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause