|Published:||Aug 18, 2010 8:15 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 18, 2010 5:15 PM EDT|
PARADISE POINT, Fla. - A single engine plane crashed shortly after 2 pm Wednesday near Paradise Point in South Miami-Dade. The pilot radioed that he had problem with a fuel gauge. The plane went down in a canal, but initial reports said the pilot and a passenger escaped unharmed.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft