|Published:||Aug 18, 2010 3:43 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 18, 2010 12:43 PM EDT|
SEMINOLE, Fla. (AP) - Investigators believe a husband and wife found dead at their Pinellas County home were victims of a murder-suicide.
The sheriff's office reports that 30-year-old Jennifer N. Williams and 38-year-old Aaron P. Williams both had gunshot wounds when they were found Tuesday morning. The wife was found near a car in the Seminole home's driveway, and the husband was found in the bedroom with a small-caliber handgun near his body.
Authorities had responded to a domestic call at the home on Aug. 4, and the wife had appeared to be moving out. Investigators say she returned home last week.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013