|Published:||Aug 18, 2010 12:52 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 18, 2010 9:53 AM EDT|
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - Authorities in north Florida are looking for a missing 1-year-old girl taken by her mother's boyfriend after a dispute.
Tallahassee Police say 22-year-old Herley Davis III took Nevaeh Tucker early Wednesday morning from his girlfriend.
An Amber Alert has been issued for Tucker. The girl is described as being two feet tall, about 20 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a yellow onesie and has a circular birthmark on the right leg.
Davis is described as being five feet and seven inches tall, 165 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He has a tattoo with the name "Herley" on the left side of his chest.
The two may be traveling in a 2000 silver Oldsmobile Alero with tag number X630PN.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses