|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 12:04 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 8:10 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Last week there was a problem with the absentee ballots being returned to senders. This week voters need to make sure their vote will count.
Part of Rick Scott's campaign is to send out envelopes for voters to use and pay for the postage. Well if you decide to use Scott's envelope, make sure you read the directions carefully.
If you do not use and sign the Election's Office envelope and then put the Election's Office envelope into the Scott envelope, your vote will not count.
The Scott envelope is not to be used in place of the Election's Office envelope.
Stay tuned for WINK NEWS at 11 and winknews.com for ore on this story.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- Company offers extra protection to gun owners
- LCEC warning customers about customer service imposters
- How hurricanes get their names
- SWFL residents reach out to family in tornado-stricken Moore
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention