|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 4:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2010 1:07 PM EDT|
MIRAMAR, Fla. (AP) - Investigators believe a man and woman found dead in the garage of a South Florida home might have been exposed to carbon monoxide.
Miramar police say 47-year-old Grantly Earl Calvin and 37-year-old Ivorie Jacques were found dead Saturday afternoon. Both were pronounced dead at the scene.
It's not clear how the two knew each other or why they were in a closed garage.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and highly poisonous gas.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students