|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 4:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2010 1:07 PM EDT|
MIRAMAR, Fla. (AP) - Investigators believe a man and woman found dead in the garage of a South Florida home might have been exposed to carbon monoxide.
Miramar police say 47-year-old Grantly Earl Calvin and 37-year-old Ivorie Jacques were found dead Saturday afternoon. Both were pronounced dead at the scene.
It's not clear how the two knew each other or why they were in a closed garage.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and highly poisonous gas.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms