|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 12:36 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 9:37 PM EDT|
WASHINGTON D.C. - The nation's second-largest office supply retailer has started selling postal products and services.
Office Depot's all over the country are offering Priority Mail and Express Mail services, Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes, and postage stamps at almost 1,100 of its stores.
The deal between Office Depot and the Post Office have been works for more than a year. This is the Postal Service's first attempt to sell more than postage stamps under someone else's roof.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Investigators: suspect lit flares in attic of Gateway home
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Collier deputies arrest 12 y/o girl for library bomb threat
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption