|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 5:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2010 2:00 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit detectives arrested Keith Alan Freeman, 28, 12573 Feldman Ave., Gulf Cove, for selling a half-pound of marijuana in an undercover operation.
The purchase was made Jan. 28 at an undisclosed location in Charlotte County; Freeman was located Monday and arrested. He was transported to the Charlotte County Jail and charged with Sale and Delivery of Marijuana, Possession of Marijuana and Possession of drug Paraphernalia. He posted $8,500 bond.
If you have information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.