CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. - Charlotte County Sheriff’s Narcotics Unit detectives arrested Keith Alan Freeman, 28, 12573 Feldman Ave., Gulf Cove, for selling a half-pound of marijuana in an undercover operation.
The purchase was made Jan. 28 at an undisclosed location in Charlotte County; Freeman was located Monday and arrested. He was transported to the Charlotte County Jail and charged with Sale and Delivery of Marijuana, Possession of Marijuana and Possession of drug Paraphernalia. He posted $8,500 bond.
If you have information about illegal drug activity, please call the CCSO Narcotics Unit at 941-575-2157, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Second Lee County bank robbed, suspects in custody
- Fatal crash on Golden Gate Parkway
- Florida is #2 for internet crime complaints
- Deputies: 86-year-old Fla. mom shoots, kills son
- Fla. man trapped in car, dies from complications
- Heroes rescue disabled Fla. vet from pond
- SWFL man's dream vacation turns into nightmare