|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 7:33 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 17, 2010 4:33 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - A Lehigh Acres woman is under arrest for filing a false report saying her ex-boyfriend robbed her outside a bank.
June Gillespie told deputies her ex snatched more than $400 from her in a bank parking lot.
When deputies talked to the ex, he said he met with Gillespie because she owed him money.
Gillespie admitted she lied and apologized for wasting deputies time.
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Southbound I-75 reopens after rollover crash near Colonial
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Report: mother at fault in fatal Alligator Alley crash
- Fire shuts down Jersey's Sports Cafe
- Festival of Dance to feature many genres this weekend
- IRS hits Miccosukee tribe with $170M tax bill
- Invalid DL leads to Port Charlotte drug arrest
- Boil water notice in effect after Cape water main break
- Man accused in 2012 Three Oaks murder appears in court