|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 12:06 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 7:52 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County Deputy will not face driving under the influence charges, but he is still without a job.
Todd Brownson was fired after his arrest on July 22.
Brownson was off-duty when he rear-ended a car at a traffic light at the intersection of Cypress Lake Drive and Cypress Lake Plaza. He refused a breathalyzer test at the scene.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school