|Published:||Aug 17, 2010 12:06 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 7:52 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla. - Lee County Deputy will not face driving under the influence charges, but he is still without a job.
Todd Brownson was fired after his arrest on July 22.
Brownson was off-duty when he rear-ended a car at a traffic light at the intersection of Cypress Lake Drive and Cypress Lake Plaza. He refused a breathalyzer test at the scene.
- Employees owed money after comedy club closes down
- Rollover on SB I-75 at Bonita Beach Rd. slows traffic
- Orange River Elementary principal Holly Bell retires
- Lee Tran routes on proposed budget chopping block
- Lee struggles with budget and SRO issues
- Gov. Scott leads trade mission to Chile this week
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Enhanced lightning detection on Sanibel Island