NAPLES, Fla. - Money and immigration, two of the big topics at Congressman Connie Mack's town hall in Naples Monday night. Nearly 400 attended the event.
Arizona's immigration law caused a big stir because Mack does not share the view of his party on bringing a similar law to Florida. Interestingly enough, he publicly endorsed Bill McCollum at the town hall. McCollum supports Arizona's immigration law.
Some were disappointed Mack did not talk in detail about job creation. However, he did tell the crowd he hopes more people "unleash their entrepreneural spirit" when talking about why he didn't support the extension of unemployment benefits.
- $590M-plus Powerball: 1 winning ticket sold in Florida
- 20-year-old girl dies in Cape Coral scooter crash
- Bikers participate in Collier County 'Freedom Ride'
- Standing room only at 2013 Hurricane Expo
- Start your engines!
- Body of autistic boy vacationing in Fla. is found
- Fla. Gov. will veto 3 percent college tuition hike
- Fla. gov. steps up pace on signing death warrants
- Hundreds of bikers honor military with Freedom Ride 2013
- Click it or Ticket campaign begins May 20th