|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 4:45 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 1:47 PM EDT|
MELBOURNE, Fla. (AP) - Hundreds of zombies are readying to rise from the dead and descend on a central Florida beach town.
More than 600 people in costumes dripping with fake blood attended the last Zombie Walk in April. Organizer Paul Lucas is expecting an even bigger turnout for Saturday night's event.
The 21-year-old college student says he organized the walks because he was bored and wanted to give locals something exciting to do. Watching the reactions of unsuspecting residents is also pretty fun too, he admitted.
The night will end with a tug-of-war battle over a kiddie pool filled with fake blood.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann