|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 5:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 2:11 PM EDT|
SEMINOLE, Fla. (AP) - A 23-year-old man is accused of killing his mother in Pinellas County.
Kevin Kyne was arrested and charged Sunday with first-degree murder. He's being held at the county jail until his first court appearance. It was not immediately known if he has an attorney.
Authorities have not said how 49-year-old Diane Kyne was killed, although they said there was evidence of upper body trauma. An autopsy will be conducted Monday.
The sheriff's office said deputies responded to a 911 call from the Kyne home and found the woman in her bedroom. Kevin Kyne and his parents had been arguing over a computer and the parents decision to make him move out of the home.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- FWC releases rehabilitated panther in Hendry County
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Changes to Lee Way mean customers buy new transponders