|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 5:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 2:11 PM EDT|
SEMINOLE, Fla. (AP) - A 23-year-old man is accused of killing his mother in Pinellas County.
Kevin Kyne was arrested and charged Sunday with first-degree murder. He's being held at the county jail until his first court appearance. It was not immediately known if he has an attorney.
Authorities have not said how 49-year-old Diane Kyne was killed, although they said there was evidence of upper body trauma. An autopsy will be conducted Monday.
The sheriff's office said deputies responded to a 911 call from the Kyne home and found the woman in her bedroom. Kevin Kyne and his parents had been arguing over a computer and the parents decision to make him move out of the home.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students