|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 11:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 5:35 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Lee County Stryker Soccer Club coach is officially charged.
On Monday, Adrian Holland was charged with engaging in sexual activity with a person between 12 and 16 years old.
He was accused of having a sexual relationship of two of his players. He was fired immediately after the victims came forward.
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- Firefighters battling mobile home fire in North Fort Myers
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation
- Oma's Heart to give out last vouchers for holiday toys