|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 11:51 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 5:35 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Lee County Stryker Soccer Club coach is officially charged.
On Monday, Adrian Holland was charged with engaging in sexual activity with a person between 12 and 16 years old.
He was accused of having a sexual relationship of two of his players. He was fired immediately after the victims came forward.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- Fort Myers man arrested in road rage shooting incident
- New video shows Hohensee's anger
- Beware of Memorial Day scams aimed at military personnel
- Gearing up for summer with Memorial Day travel
- Community comes together for Safety Fair & 5k
- Communications satellite launched into space