|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 9:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 6:10 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - About 3,000 homes were without power Monday afernoon due to storms.
Lee County Electrical Company has currently restored power to about 2,000 homes.
As of 4:00 pm, there are crews on scene working to get the last 1,000 homes up and running.
As of 4:30 pm, there are about 150 homes left.
Power was restored to everyone by 4:45 pm.
If you are wihout power, please call 1-800-4-outage.
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI
- Part of Collier Blvd. closed due to downed power line
- Dr. Nancy Graham sworn in as Lee County Superintendent
- Post-recession reinvention: the pet food business
- Passerby pulls floating 5 year-old from North Naples pond
- Lee County Schools want to spend $180,000 on marketing
- LCEC's portable substation can restore power to thousands
- A young girl is home after a near drowning incident
- Hillsborough County approves incentives for Amazon