|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 9:10 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 6:10 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - About 3,000 homes were without power Monday afernoon due to storms.
Lee County Electrical Company has currently restored power to about 2,000 homes.
As of 4:00 pm, there are crews on scene working to get the last 1,000 homes up and running.
As of 4:30 pm, there are about 150 homes left.
Power was restored to everyone by 4:45 pm.
If you are wihout power, please call 1-800-4-outage.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal