|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 5:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 2:18 PM EDT|
HALLANDALE BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are looking for the person who fired shots at a Greyhound bus on a major interstate in Broward County.
No one was injured in the shooting Sunday night near Hallandale Beach on I-95. The bus, carrying 24 passengers, was headed as far north as Fort Pierce.
Florida Highway Patrol spokesman Mark Wysocky says someone inside a dark-colored Land Rover Discovery SUV was seen firing shots into the right windows of the bus.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.