HALLANDALE BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Authorities are looking for the person who fired shots at a Greyhound bus on a major interstate in Broward County.
No one was injured in the shooting Sunday night near Hallandale Beach on I-95. The bus, carrying 24 passengers, was headed as far north as Fort Pierce.
Florida Highway Patrol spokesman Mark Wysocky says someone inside a dark-colored Land Rover Discovery SUV was seen firing shots into the right windows of the bus.
- Shooting investigation in North Fort Myers
- FMPD on the scene at Bernwood Cove Apartments
- Group protests taxes in Cape Coral by a 'Call to Arms'
- Woman accused of faking sons' deaths won't face jail time
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Truck carrying mulch rolls over at Colonial & Plantation
- Jungle Golf fundraiser putts for patriots
- Baby found, father charged in South Fla.
- CCSO seeks IDs of persons of interest in burglary case
- 2 bodies found in Chassahowitzka Forest in Fla.