|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 9:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 6:48 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - A former sailing instructor accused of sending racy letters to his young student made an appearance in a Lee County court Monday.
Steve Olive was set to work out a plea deal but its been continued to later this week.
Olive wrote to the girl about how to have sex and even encouraged her to masturbate.
He taught at the Edison sailing center for more than 20 years.
- FMPD arrests robbery suspect linked to 5 robberies
- Store owner's surveillance cameras catch alleged thieves
- Collier home destroyed by fire
- Victims say man exposed himself in Naples beach parking lot
- Real estate search begins for Hertz executives
- New Lee superintendent to make $169,000 her first year
- Zombies to unite at Bell Tower for a good cause
- Settlement reached with Lifestyle Lift
- Candidates for Cape Coral Mayor duke it out in 1st debate
- Couple accused of kidnapping kids appears in court