|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 4:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 1:48 PM EDT|
POMPANO BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Foul play is suspected in the death of man whose body was found in his South Florida home.
Neighbors hadn't seen the 59-year-old victim for a few days so the landlord went to check on him Friday and called authorities. Broward Sheriff's Office homicide detectives are investigating.
An autopsy is being conducted on the victim whose name was not released.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school