|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 5:06 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 2:06 PM EDT|
ANTHONY, Fla. (AP) - A central Florida man has been charged with DUI for driving a lawn mower drunk.
Marion County Sheriff's Office spotted Richard Paschen driving the red lawn mower with a cup of beer sitting in the cup holder Friday night. He told Deputy Gary Miller he'd had "a pretty good bit" to drink and had gotten lost on his way home. Paschen refused a breath test.
Paschen has had several DUIs and his driver's license has been suspended.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP releases final report on deadly Alligator Alley Accident
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Charlotte detectives look for suspect in credit card fraud
- Judge steps down in Watlington vs. McGregor Baptist case
- How hurricanes get their names
- SWFL residents reach out to family in tornado-stricken Moore
- $60K approved for Lee school district convention
- The Salvation Army is answering the call for help
- SOLD: Lee County school buildings