|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 10:48 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 8:10 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Voters have the chance to ask questions and learn more about the political policies dominating the campaign trail tonight. Congressman Connie Mack is holding a voters forum at the Naples Beach Hotel.
Some of the issues expected to come up are the BP oil spill and it's impact, Arizona's immigration law, federal spending and the nation's debt.
The forum will be moderate by Dudley Goodlette, the Chief of Staff to Florida's House Speaker. Joining Congressman Mack on the panel are Bradley Hobbs, the BB&T Distinguished Professor of Free Enterprise at FGCU, Will Prather, Chairman of the Lee County Democratic Party and Fox 92.5 radio host Trey Radel.
The forum starts tonight at 6:00 in the River Grass Ballroom of the Naples Beach Hotel. It's free and you can register first to attend on Congressman Mack's website.
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time
- Local athlete needs votes for national award
- Collier County completes road widening project early