|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 5:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 2:14 PM EDT|
SOUTH BAY, Fla. (AP) - A father and his two sons are recovering in a hospital from injuries sustained in a crash on U.S. 27 in Palm Beach County that killed a 9-year-old boy.
The sheriff's office says the boy was with brothers, ages 12 and 6, when his father crossed the median Sunday. His truck flipped over, bursting into flames.
The father and the surviving boys were airlifted to Delray Medical Center, where they are recovering from their injuries.
No additional information has been released.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend