|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 11:49 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 5:21 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - A couple accused of child abuse pleads 'not guilty' in court on Monday.
Thomas and Kimberly Boone are accused of locking their 10 year-old son in his room and forcing him to live in his own filth. The State Attorney's Office told WINK that his father made his son eat his own waste. This went on for nearly eight months.
The boy is now living with his grandmother.
The case is set to go before case management in November 1.
- Charlotte Academy student embarassed, mother angry
- FCAT writing results show improvement for Lee students
- Dog tests positive for rabies in Charlotte County
- Lee County pursuit ends in crash in Collier County
- U.S. Rep Connie Mack announces divorce
- Burglary suspect casually takes items from unlocked vehicle
- Naples non-profit uses water therapy to help Veterans cope
- FDA warns of infections tied to Tennessee pharmacy
- Gov. warns schools he will fight tuition hikes
- Naples paddleboard club rides to help Oklahoma