|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 5:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 2:42 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents has resigned from representing the Florida couple.
Attorney Brad Conway said Monday that he can no longer represent Cindy and George Anthony because he has become a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading in the case. The pleading was filed by Casey Anthony's attorneys.
Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. The child's remains were found in Orlando in late 2008, almost half a year after she was last seen.
Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter.
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft