|Published:||Aug 16, 2010 5:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 16, 2010 2:42 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - An attorney for Casey Anthony's parents has resigned from representing the Florida couple.
Attorney Brad Conway said Monday that he can no longer represent Cindy and George Anthony because he has become a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading in the case. The pleading was filed by Casey Anthony's attorneys.
Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. The child's remains were found in Orlando in late 2008, almost half a year after she was last seen.
Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty and says a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter.
- Human remains found on Shell Point Blvd.
- LCSO investigates a death at Edison State College
- Cape woman suffers serious burns after morning kitchen fire
- Dr. Burke gives last speech before retirement
- Ohio cop, wife face child neglect charge in Fla.
- Lee Dept. of Health offers free pool testing kit
- Fla. woman meets son she gave up for adoption
- Third-grade FCAT math and reading scores static
- Personal finance expert Suze Orman speaks at UF
- Fla. Gov. asked to return money to insurer