|Published:||Aug 15, 2010 10:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 14, 2010 9:28 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla. - A two-vehicle crash slowed traffic Saturday afternoon on the Sanibel Causeway.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office says the crash happened just before 4:30 between the A and B spans of the causeway, involving an SUV and an employee van from South Seas Plantation.
One patient was airlifted from the scene.
Investigators are working to determine a cause.
- Suspects in San Carlos Park home invasion caught
- FHP investigating accident Lehigh Acres
- State Board of Education to get legislative update
- Cape councilman McClain stays
- Spada to host salon & spa event for at-risk girls
- How you can help tornado victims in Oklahoma
- Lee school board narrows down supt. search
- Florida emergency officials ready to assist OK victims
- Vandals cause damage at St. Leo's Catholic church
- McGregor Baptist offers way to Help Tornado Victims