|Published:||Aug 15, 2010 10:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 14, 2010 9:28 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla. - A two-vehicle crash slowed traffic Saturday afternoon on the Sanibel Causeway.
The Lee County Sheriff's Office says the crash happened just before 4:30 between the A and B spans of the causeway, involving an SUV and an employee van from South Seas Plantation.
One patient was airlifted from the scene.
Investigators are working to determine a cause.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday