|Published:||Aug 14, 2010 12:17 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 6:00 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - A disabled woman in the Cape is victimized by a trusted employee.
Linda Joiner said Nathan Spanley stole nearly $1,000 worth of her pain medication.
Spanley was arrested on Thursday night after he supposedly stole from his bedridden employer. He used to do yard work for Joiner.
He is charged with burglary and grand theft.
Last year, Spanley was arrested for attacking a person over the age of 65.
- Deputies arrest youth football coach on drug charges
- Charlotte County roofer gets help for dog with a broken leg
- LCSO searches for missing Fort Myers teen
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity to visit Ft. Myers
- Burglary suspect caught on camera using stolen cards
- Cape Coral man accused of killing wife appears in court
- Driver dies after crashing into Cape Coral home
- Teen, 15, found hanging in north Florida
- Good Samaritans return envelope with $1,500