|Published:||Aug 14, 2010 12:19 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 6:19 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - The city is Cape Coral's Financial Advisory Committee will make several strict spending recommendations on Monday.
Some of the concerns being addressed have to do with employee and pension costs. Pensions could be capped at 80 percent of salary.
This could mean salary reductions and employees contributing at least 25 percent of their health insurance costs.
- FMPD IDs victim in fatal shooting, suspect search continues
- Charlotte deputies ID body found in burned garage
- Immokalee man accused of having sex with an 11 y/o
- Police find 2 bodies inside West Palm Beach school
- Fla. school tells students to drop online classes
- Two arrested in Fort Myers drug bust
- 2 children remain hospitalized after near drowning incidents
- LCSO detectives search for gas station burglary suspect
- Judge sends N. Fla. man to prison for life
- Hazmat team responds to chlorine leak at CCI