|Published:||Aug 14, 2010 12:18 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 6:09 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - It has been 20 years since the murders of 11-year-old Robin Cornell and 32-year-old Lisa Story. Now, America's Most Wanted has requested the story again.
Cornell and Story were found sexually assaulted and suffocated in their Southeast 12th Avenue home.
Investigators said they have DNA and fingerprints. They continue to follow leads in the case, but thus far, police have been unable to track down the assailant.
The cold case has been featured on America's Most Wanted on two occasions: in January 2006 and July 2007.
Producers said the case will be one of the first in the show's new interactive format. It will air on August 28.
Anyone with information in the case is urged to call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating