|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 3:55 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 12:55 PM EDT|
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - Wanted: a black bear agent who can help central Florida biologists respond to bear issues.
The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is looking to contract with a bear agent in Seminole and Orange Counties. The agent would educate the public about bears, assist with bear trapping and relocation, and handle bear carcass disposal.
The job posting announced Thursday says experience working with animals is necessary. Agents must be willing to work flexible hours and have a car that's able to tow a small trailer and haul
For more information, contact Susan Carroll-Douglas at 352-732-1225.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral