|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 10:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 7:32 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - The man who killed his daughter and grandson will face harsher sentencing.
Manuel Rosales will face the death penalty. Prosecuters filed the paperwork on Friday.
In May, three-month-old Josue and his mother Karminda Rosales Salazar had their throats slit by Rosales. Investigators said he made his daughter watch as he killed her son.
- Deputies find body at scene of Pt. Charlotte house fire
- FMPD arrests women caught on camera stealing lotto tickets
- Woman faces DUI charges after crash involving 6 children
- 4 Collier Co. children involved in 2 near drowning incidents
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Top choice drops out of consideration for Lee Co. Manager
- DCF investigates Cape Coral infant's death
- Storage unit swiper targets Cape Coral facility
- LDAS seeks information regarding 2nd recent cat shooting
- Car crashes into store on Golden Gate Pkwy.