|Published:||Aug 13, 2010 10:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Aug 13, 2010 7:32 PM EDT|
LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. - The man who killed his daughter and grandson will face harsher sentencing.
Manuel Rosales will face the death penalty. Prosecuters filed the paperwork on Friday.
In May, three-month-old Josue and his mother Karminda Rosales Salazar had their throats slit by Rosales. Investigators said he made his daughter watch as he killed her son.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers